ISCP & AoCS Congress Workshop, 3rd October, 2023, 10.00 to 12.00 BST
Title: Busting Coaching and Climate Change Myths.
- Five of the fifteen myths include:
- The coach cannot talk about the climate if the client doesn’t.
- That a conversation about climate must be all woe and angst.
- The myth that people don’t care.
- The twin myths of separation or of neutrality.
- Coaching is a one-way, directional activity in terms of development with a coach and a coachee.
In this workshop, we will look at the 15 busted myths and will invite reflection, small group discussion, feedback and a way forward.
Facilitators: Lorenza Clifford BSc MSc (Occ Psych) & Prof Stephen Palmer PhD FISCP
Social Media Hashtags: #ISFCP2023 #Coachingpsychology #coaching #climatechange